Bloomfield, CT 06002
Wintonbury Hills Golf Course is located in Bloomfield, CT. The course is Pete Dye’s first championship design in New England. The 6,711 yard, Par 70 layout has a combination of open links-style and traditional tree-lined holes.
While some top golf courses impress through a combination of beauty and intimidation, Wintonbury Hills distinguishes itself through beauty and playability. The changing landscape delivers a variety of magnificent views. Wildlife dots the course through the trees and meadows.
The greens are surrounded by well manicured bunkers that can make a high handicapper’s heart skip a beat. The course is open enough for players of all skill levels to choose their shots though.
Pick your spots cautiously with the next shot in mind. The greens are not as forgiving as the fairways and you will want to be as close to the pin as possible and below the hole.
Amenities: Pro Shop, Driving Range, GPS Golf Carts, Grille Room, Restaurant
The Tap Inn provides the perfect casual setting upon finishing a round at Wintonbury Hills Golf Course. Golfers can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week in a great pub atmosphere.
Wintonbury Hills Golf Course can host events from 16 to 144 players seven days a week. The Professional Golf Event Planner will manage your outing from start to finish. The comprehensive event services Wintonbury Hills provides include: registration & scoring, contests, prizes, on-course sponsor signage, and anything else to make your event a success.
- Golfweek – Best Public Courses in Connecticut 2012
- Golfweek – Best Public Courses in Connecticut 2011
- Golfweek – Best Public Courses in Connecticut 2010
- Golfweek – Best Public Courses in Connecticut 2009
- Golfweek – Best Public Courses in Connecticut 2008
- Golf Digest – Best Muny in Connecticut 2009
- Golf Digest – Top Rated Golf Courses in Connecticut 2005-2006
- Golfweek – Top 40 New Golf Courses 2005
- Golf Magazine – Top 10 New Public Golf Courses 2005
View Larger Map